- IMSERSO - Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. Institute of Migration and Social Services (Spain). ÉMSERSO has experience in vocational training for socially excluded groups. It co-operates with governmental and non-governmental training institutions in training practice and employment projects.
- Co-ordination office for refugees aid - HELPING HANDS (Áustria).HELPING HANDS is involved with training and integration refugees in the Labour market and legal and social counseling.
- K.E.K.-Ì.É.Ô. Vocational Training Centre ( Greece). K.E.K.-M.É.Ô. is involved with vocational training throughout Greece. It gives priority to vocational training for socially excluded groups such as the disabled, Gypsies, refugees, women, repatriated Greeks, etc.
Trans-national activities and products:
- Integration of the socially excluded in the Labour market and Society
- Definition and implementation of new educational strategies
- Development of Employment
- Public awareness
| IN.LAN.DER Home | Back to the top of page |